googlee7ea825f63edb3f6.html

Saturday 1 June 2013

'SURPASSING ALL OTHER KINGS' (ANOTHER SPOTIFY PLAYLIST)



Click here for another Spotify playlist

Fairport Convention: Stranger To Himself
Emmylou Harris: Strong Hand
Robert Plant: House Of Cards
Abdel Hadi Halo & the El Gusto Orchestra of Algiers: Win Saadi
Life Without Buildings: The Leanover
The Flaming Lips: Do You Realize??
Kevin Ayers: The Lady Rachel (2003 Remaster)

My Bloody Valentine: Lose My Breath
Drum Eyes: Gyanza
Coil: A Cold Cell In Bangkok *

The Drones: I Am The Supercargo
Swans: The Seer Returns
Death Grips: Beware
World Domination Enterprises: Asbestos Lead Asbestos
Hole: Mrs. Jones
L7: Pretend We're Dead

(* I really wanted to use this track by Coil but it didn't seem to be on Spotify.)

”I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship

No comments:

Post a Comment