googlee7ea825f63edb3f6.html

Saturday 16 February 2013

"NUMBERS ADD UP TO NOTHIN' ": A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST



Click here to listen to a Spotify playlist of stuff I've been listening to lately.

The Fugs: Nothing
Fidelity Jones: Blood Stone Burn
Can: Thief
The Waterboys: Where Are You Now When I Need You?
Aretha Franklin: Going Down Slow
The Rolling Stones: I Just Want To See His Face
Pulp: A Little Soul (Original Mix / Album Version)
Harry Nilsson: Don't Forget Me
Bob Dylan: Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues
Current 93: A Sadness Song
Fever Ray: I'm Not Done
The Ex: The Lawn of the Limp
The Cravats: XMP
Fucked Up: Running On Nothing
Band Of Susans: Tilt
The Fall: Noel's Chemical Effluence
Neil Young: Powderfinger (1991 Live LP Version)

“Daddy's rifle in my hand felt reassurin'

He told me, Red means run, son
Numbers add up to nothin' “

No comments:

Post a Comment